Realme is finally rolling out Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 update for Realme X2 Pro. After testing the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 update through an Early Access Beta program on December 2020, the company has finally rolled out a stable update to Realme X2 Pro in India.
The Realme UI 2.0 comes with a bunch of new features, such as UI customization, seamless fun for Gen Z design, Always-on Display, three style dark mode, and a much more. This Realme UI 2.0 stable update carries build number RMX1931_11_F.09.
The Realme had already released the latest version F.09 for Open Beta users to experience in advance, and there is no difference if you have already joined this Open Beta program.
In order to ensure the stability of this update, the update will have a staged rollout. It will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout after making sure there are no critical bugs/issues. If no critical bugs or issues are found, then the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme X2 Pro is the first mid flagship phone of Realme that was launched with Snapdragon 855+ SoC, 90Hz refresh rate display, 50W super VOOC charging and equipped with 64MP quad camera setup.
Realme X2 Pro Android 11/Realme UI 2.0 update [Changelog]
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Conseutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Optimized th user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- PYou can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.