Realme has finally started rolling out the Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 stable update for Realme Nazro 20 smartphone in India. This Realme UI 2.0 update brings a bunch of new features like UI customization, new seamless fun for Gen Z design, and many more.
Realme Narzo 20 Realme UI 2.0 Update
Realme Narzo 20 is getting Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 update. This roll-out is released in batches and will reach all the Narzo 20 smartphones very soon, kindly wait for it.In order to ensure the stability of Realme UI 2.0 update, there will be a staged rollout.
This update will be randomly pushed to a limited users and will have a broader roll-out in a few upcoming days, after making sure that there are no critical bugs. Thus, if no critical issue is found, full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Also, to get the update, make sure thay your handset is updated to the required version A.25 (RMX2193_11.A.25). The latest Realme UI 2.0 stable update comes with RMX2193_11_C.06 build number.
Realme has already rolled out the latest version C.06 for Open Beta users in advance, and there is no difference if you have already joined the Beta program.
Realme UI 2.0 update changelog for Realme Narzo 20
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy:
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
- More powerful SOS functions
- You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
If you like our content, please follow us on Google News. We will keep you up-to-date.