OnePlus starts rolling out the stable OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11 update for OnePlus Nord smartphone. The update comes with a size of 2910MB. Two months ago, OnePlus rolled OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus Nord.
As always, OxygenOS 11 update will be incremental. This OTA will reach a small percentage of Nord users today, and broader rollout will begin in a few days. To Download and Install this update, Go to Settings > System > System updates and tap the Download button to install the OxygenOS 11 update.
Here we’ve provided the official ROM of OxygenOS 11 stable update for OnePlus Nord users with the help of which you can update your Nord smartphone to Android 11. Here is the full guide of: How to Download and Install OxygenOS 11 Stable update on OnePlus Nord.
How to Install OxygenOS 11 update on OnePlus Nord
- Download the official ROM from above given link
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Find the file and Long press on the file to select it.
- Go to the action overflow menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut or Move and hit Internal storage.
- Click the Paste button to paste this file in the root directory of your phone.
- Now the file is in the requisite directory, you can go ahead with the local upgrade.
- Navigate to Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System and go to System updates.
- Click Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 11 stable update on OnePlus Nord.
- Once the installation process is finished, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 stable changelog
This update brings following changes to your device.
- The brand new UI design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations for details
- Optimized the stability of some third-party apps and improved experience
- Newly added Insight clock style, a join creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (Go to: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added the Canvas always-on display, which can extract the subject’s outline from any photo and display it on your lock screen (Go to: Settings > Customization > Wallpaper > Canvas > Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Now supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. (Go to: Settings > Display > Dark Mode > Turn on automatically > Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Brand new shelf UI
- Newly added a weather widget with smarter animation effect
- Newly added the Story feature, which can automatically create the weekly stories by using your local photos and videos
- Optimized the loading speed to improve the image preview experience